There are five ferries remaining in the Delta that allow public access, but three of them lead to islands that are private property. So there are only two that represent a ferry ride that can be taken by the public, and both are free.
- The Real McCoy, a free-running (no cable) ferry powered by twin diesel engines that takes vehicles across Cache Slough to Ryer Island (and vice versa)
- The J-Mack cable-drawn ferry across Steamboat Slough
- A cable-drawn ferry across Little Connection Slough at Herman & Helen’s Marina
- A cable-drawn ferry across Middle River to Woodward Island.
- The Victory II is a handsome free-running ferry that takes vehicles from Jersey Island to both Webb Tract and Bradford Island.