Individual / Family Membership
Join the Discover The Delta Foundation
Note: Use these buttons for RENEWALS also.
NEW INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP -OR- RENEWALS
NEW FAMILY MEMBERSHIP -OR- RENEWALS
Everyone knows someone who is incredibly hard to shop for. This year give them something that they can really use – A Discover the Delta Foundation membership.
The Discover the Delta Foundation membership offers many benefits including discounts and rewards at nearly 200 local businesses through our Membership Rewards Card program. Foundation members can expect to receive special discounts for shopping, entertainment, lodging, restaurants, recreation, wineries and more.
- If you shop at the Delta Farmer’s Market and spend $10 each week – you will save $52 each year!
- If you shop at Lira’s Grocery Store and spend $50 each week, you will save $130 each year!
- If you eat out at one of our participating restaurants like Sprindrift, Tortilla Flats, Lucy’s Cafe, Rio Vista Pizza Factory and more, and spend $100 per month you will save $120 per year!
In addition, your support helps Delta businesses and the Delta economy. For a complete list of businesses that honor the Discover the Delta Foundation Membership Rewards card please click here.
When you become a Discover The Delta member, you will receive a Membership Rewards Card.
This card allows members to get discounts on products and services at participating Delta businesses!
Don’t want to use PayPal to purchase your membership?
The Discover the Delta Foundation is dedicated to teaching people about the importance of the California Delta and boosting the Delta economy. By enticing people to visit the Delta Region and supporting its local businesses we can help people understand why it is so important to protect this incredible resource. All of the Foundation’s projects and programs are designed to achieve these goals. By becoming a member of the Discover the Delta Foundation you support the educational mission of the Foundation and the local delta community.
Your support will help:
- Build an 8,000 square foot Visitor’s Center
- Develop 5 acres of outdoor learning displays
- Provide scholarships for Delta students
- Stimulate the Delta economy
- Support Delta programs and businesses
- Educate people about the importance of the California Delta